Pinnacle services: solving your problems with flawless execution
Whether you're looking for a new IT solution, a customized CA software implementation, a subject matter expert to help in your evaluation process or a programmer who can design a new solution you've already purchased, our world-class, results-driven consulting team can help.
Our professional services team understands your unique business challenges. We'll design a solution that meets your technological requirements and maximizes ROI. Working in close contact with your internal team, Pinnacle experts will help to define your project's goals, scope, success criteria, resources, milestones and deliverables.
Pinnacle's proven, multi-phased implementation methodology will integrate your IT solution seamlessly into your existing environment.
Pinnacle’s Process: how we work
Our process is broken down into the following steps:
- Analysis/Readiness Assessment Services: The Pinnacle team works alongside your management team to identify and understand business drivers, pain-points and solution needs. We will interview various business units and technical teams within your organization and develop a gap analysis report outlining current areas of concern.
- Discovery and Planning: During this phase the deployment objectives and solution requirements are discovered and defined through the project kick-off, information gathering/analysis and hands-on technical deep-dives. We use these findings to create a detailed project plan specifying all deployment goals, tasks and timelines.
- Design and Implementation: We begin to initiate the activities described in the project plan, including the installation and configuration of the solution in a phased approach.
- Solution Transition: The Pinnacle team works closely with your IT managers to migrate the solution through different environments in preparation for the production’s live launch. You'll select a group of pilot users to undergo rigorous end-user acceptance testing during this phase.
- Customer Enablement: Pinnacle personnel prepares your team to handle on-going operations and support via a comprehensive knowledge transfer.
Pinnacle's Professional Services team also provides other value-added services:
- Custom Development Work
- Building custom connectors to integrate with homegrown applications with the Identity and Access Management Systems
- Building custom agents for Web Access Management
- Building custom authentication schemes, active responses and expression for policies and responses
- Integration with multifactor authentication products like Arcot, RSA and others
- Security Management
- Solution Upgrades
- Premium Support/Post implementation support
- Classroom-based Product Training
- CA software product-specific consulting
Call us today to see how our security management and other services can benefit you: 678-762-3340 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.